- click on the small picture to view larger -
- For Sale -- Custom-made clock shelves.
Custom-made clock shelves to suit your clock collection. Each shelf is custom-made and finished according to the dimensions of the buyer. All shelves are fashioned by an experienced furniture maker and the workmanship is superb. The buyer can order the type of wood and the dimensions that s/he desires and the order will be filled subject to the availability of the wood type. Delivery can be made at a Quintetimekeepers meeting or, if in the Peterborough area, by personal delivery.
Price - $100.00
Darker Examples shown: Cherry wood - 6" wide x 21" long x 8" high
Lighter Examples shown: Pine wood stained in an antique rose colour (optional)
For more information, details and or photographs of examples write to email@example.com
- Help Needed -- Clock Repair
I am passing on this request to any Member who can help this lady.
I came across your website in Wayback Times. I have a unique mantle clock that needs repair - probably a good cleaning. Can you recommend anyone in Prince Edward County or the Quinte area who does clock repairs?
Thanks, Estelle Gee from Wellington, ON
you can e-mail Estelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone looking for a Skeleton Clock for their collection?
A lady in Bancroft has a skeleton clock with a fusee movement, and glass dome for sale.
Size: 12" wide x 14" high x 6" deep.,
Asking Price - $800
she can be reached at (613) 332-3429 during the day (10-5)
or at 1 (800) 924-6668 in the evenings.
- Looking for parts for American/Waltham watch models 1857 and 1870. I am in dire need of a pallet lever for an 1870 model to finish a project.
- Wish to buy tools and supplies for clock gear cutting.